Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random Fun!!

We have been looking for thing to do as the summer starts.
First we went and stayed over night with my brother in St. George.
I am VERY bad at remembering to take pictures!! 
These were the only ones I got!!

 We found these old fashion ride ons at Walmart.
My kids thought they were awesome!!

 Ella didn't even know who Dino was.
She just wanted to ride the dinosaurs.
She loves dinosaurs!!

 Scarlet was a little nervous until she realized the warthog barely moved.

 Then she was excited!!

 We've spent a lot of time at some pool somewhere!!
The Bolwers have a mini solid sided one that the girls frequent, and I have been very brave and gone to the public pools!!
This says a lot, as I do not like public pools or crowds.

 The back yard pool is not their favorite place, but after they decided to pretend to be crocodiles, it became a little more fun!!

All I've ever wanted was to lay in my own grass.
Under my own tree!!
We are 85% there!!
Grass is coming in nicely and I say a prayer of thanks for my tree every day!!

No comments: