Sunday, June 15, 2014

Really good daddys.......

Really good daddys are hard to find. But I think I found one.

 Brent stood guard over  Scarlet's NICU crib.
He asked the questions that need to be asked when I was a total mess.

 He used big hands to pet tiny a baby.

He holds us all close when we need it. 

 He holds babies when I desperately need a nap.

He will take a turn walking around the house when no one is getting any sleep.

 He will  stay up late and help with feedings and crying.
He lets our resident feline co exist with him!!

 He holds hands and watches for cars.

 He rocks tired little girls to sleep.

 He lets them go for rides.

 He lets them snuggle anytime they want.

 He lets them torture him.

 He pushes them from awkward, bent positions.
Just because they are having so much fun.

He watches them sleep.
Because he didn't get to see them that day, and he misses them.

I have a wonderful husband, and he is an amazing father.
He tries very hard and is very patient with all the females that live with him.
Brent is my greatest blessing.
Happy Father's Day.

No comments: