Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Ag farm's pumpkin patch.
The girls had so much fun!!
They wanted the pumpkins in the first row, but Brent, the ever lasting hunter, wandered all the way to the back to make sure we found the perfect ones.

 Ella and Daddy led the way.

 I'm so excited for the holiday season, which I believe starts October 1st!!
But it's hard to get excited to the maximum level when I go pumpkin picking and it's 90 degrees.
I made the unwise decision to wear a black top.

 Scarlet wanted this little tiny one, but it was starting to wither and mold, so we moved on.

 Both of my little independent chickens insisted they carry their own pumpkin.

Scarlet gave half way through the field!!

I haven't picked out my pumpkin yet.
I'll go and by a hormone injected, commercial grown one that is the size of a small child.
Because I like to get a MASSIVE one!!
I will openly admit, I have "little girl's syndrome"!!

No comments: