Friday, October 3, 2014

Well Checks!!

We did our well checks this week and both girls are healthy as can be!!
Ella was in the 16% for height and 15% for weight.
I had them double check to make sure that was right. 
She really is a tiny little girl. 
I watch her walk across the play ground to her dot every morning and it is obvious she is small, but compared to her peers and older children, she is TINY.
Good thing the poofy hair creates the illusion of height!!

 Ella is still my baby.
She loves to snuggle with me.
And I love to snuggle with her.
She climbs into my bed when Scarlet goes to sleep early and I let her falls asleep like this.
It's therapeutic and good for us both.

 This is her favorite out fit.
So much so, that we have the exact same shirt in long sleeves for winter.
She loves leopard skin.
Which I claim is my favorite color, so everyone wins!!

 The first few days of school were an adjustment. 
The bus was scary, so I drive her.
Walking across the huge play ground was scary, so I walked her the first few days.
But now we car pool with her cousin and a neighbor girl and all has fallen into place. 
The first week or so she was tired and overwhelmed at the end of every day, but it wasn't anything a calm grandpa and some solitaire couldn't fix!!

 Scarlet was 61% for height and 60% for weight.
She is NOT tiny!! 
Last year she was in the 90% so she has slowed down in her growth but is still perfectly health and proportional. 
That's all that matters!!
It's funny how vastly different in shape and personality they are.

 There are few things they have in common:
I love them both so so much.
They both have curly hair, although, it is different types of curly. 
They're both smart.
They're both beautiful.

Conversation:
Me: Scarlet, did you use mommy's expensive, evening wear, high gloss lip stick?
S: Ummmmmmmm
Me: Did you?
S: I don't remember.
Me: Scarlet, did you use HALF A TUB OF VASELINE IN YOUR HAIR?!
S: Ummmmmmm. Yeah.

It took a full week before her hair was clean.
She fast. She's sneaky. And she's really tall!! So it's hard to keep stuff out of her reach!!

I am so glad my little girls are healthy.
Scarlet got her flu shot, but Ella and I have to go to the pharmacy to get ours.
I'm not going to be sick all freaking winter long!!

No comments: