Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 3: Gifts

I am thankful that Brent has a job that provides for us. So we can have the shiny packages under the tree.

 I love to watch my daughters shake them and speculate and squeal with delight and excitement.
I love to see their faces Christmas morning when the shiny paper lies in piles and they have new toys to explore.
One day they will better understand the true meaning of Christmas, but for now I love to see their belief in magic and the shine of excitement in their eyes.

 I am thankful for the gift of my beautiful daughters and wonderful husband.
They are joy in my life and I can't imagine life with out them.

I am thankful for the gift of my Savior.
He was born to humble means and served his Father with pure submissiveness.

"Be still and know that I am God"
D&C 101:16

No comments: