Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Addition

I had a terrible bought of needing something in infant form, and since I do not desire that something to be human, I brought this guy home!!
 
 Oh I just love cats!!
If Brent would let me, I'd be crazy cat lady!!
This is Chase.
He's a tiny little ball of fur, and all bristly tail and big ol' ears.
Perfect signs of a good barn kitty.
No more of these shelter cats that can't kill anything!!
I got this feisty little bugger from my cousin.
He has already exceeded expectations!!
He plays endlessly.
He uses his box.
He cuddles.
He purrs!!
I'm not sure Molly even knows how to purr anymore.
She is thoroughly indignant with his presence and stays outside all day until we all go to bed at night.
Chase goes to the hall bathroom until he is big enough to defend himself.
 
Scarlet loves to play and cuddle with Chase.
She does NOT like it when that play is not instigated by HER.
If he leaps out in a pounce attack from under the couch or from behind a wall,
there are hard feelings!!
 
But we love him and I'm excited to have a new fur baby.

No comments: