Thursday, June 4, 2015

Last Day of School!!!

 
 I am so excited for summer!!
No more lunches, or homework, or hair do's.
No more schedule or bedtimes or having to wake children up!!
Nothing goes against all things I believe in like having to roust a sleeping child!!
 
First day of school.
 
Last day of school.
I don't think she grew.
Again.
 

I am so proud of Ella.
She has received excellent grades, she does well in reading and math, and she scored 100% on every spelling test this year.
She's smart and she works hard.
She's a whirling dervish of energy at home!!
But she's good in school, and I wouldn't change that for a moment!!
I love her and her sister so much.
Even if some days I would sacrifice them for some peace!!
 

 So I have to take a second to praise my handsome husband.
He started to diet with me in March and lost 28 pounds.
 He quit soda and if anyone knows him, they know that's a miracle!!
He worked really hard and he looks great!!
 
 Back to my babies!!
Scarlet's last day of school was yesterday.
She is so sad.
She has already prayed that Miss Makayla and Miss Ysella won't miss her.
It was so hard to let her go, but it has been the best thing for her!!
 
I'm excited for summer.
I think this will be the first healthy summer I've had in a long time.
No laying around bored because I couldn't run because it's too hot.
I signed up with Beachbody and now have access to all their work outs.
Plus I have a stationary bike and an elliptical, AND I'll be teaching Pilates twice a week.
I'm so excited to have a plan.
To have a little bit of calm in my grasp!!
I'm so humbly grateful to have a drop of confidence to go to the pool, wear a swimming suit, and not be afraid.
Not because I am anything special.
Because I am most definitely not!!
But because I am not afraid!!
 
Here is to an awesome summer!!

No comments: