Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Carnival!!

We always like to go to the little carnival they hold at the Old School every year.
It's small, crowded and one of us always leaves over stimulated.
This year it was me!!
We re-used last years costumes.
I made a deal with the girls,
THEY could get new costumes,
OR,
they could wear last years and Kato could get a costume!!
They quickly agreed to keeping last years outfits so Kato could have a costume!!
 
 Scarlet was my wicked little witch again.
 
 And Ella was a rock star!!
We let them both wear a little make up and neither me, nor their father, like how grown up it made them look!!
 
 Ella executing her football throwing skills!!
 
4 happy monsters!!
We had a great time and the it's always fun to go out and do something.
We don't get to much between my and Scarlet's anxiety!!


No comments: