Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

This year I was firm that we were only getting ONE pumpkin per person!!
Last year I had 7 of them and by the end of carving I didn't even care!!
Half effort faces were hacked into them & I didn't care if they caught on fire!!
We went to the Ag Farm and the girls shrieked and whined every time they turned over a pumpkin with mud on it......
Seriously?!
What kind of cityfied girls have I raised?!
Where did they think the pumpkins from the store came from?!


 Scarlet literally picked this one because it was clean!!!
What is going on?!


 Ella at least was convinced that the mud comes off and that is HOW THEY GROW IN THE FIELD!!!

It was over cast so the burning, unforgiving sun didn't cook us.
I can't take summer anymore.
I just cant.
I'm going to snap and go down to the Water Company with a sledge hammer and smash the temperature display into a thousand glittering pieces.
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TEMPERATURE!!
FREAKING HOT!!
I GET IT!!!
*deep breath*
*calm down*

No comments: