Saturday, October 17, 2015

Corn Maze

After Conference, I decided it was with in my boundaries to go back to work!!
I went back to my sweet, wonderful boss over in Mesquite.
Brent, being the awesome daddy he is, decided to take the girls to the corn maze while I was gone.
They even took Kato!!
Brent said he complained the least!!

Scarlet cried to go home,
Ella cried to finish the maze.
Brent gave into the loudest child, and they exited the maze!!
But the girls loved all the other fun stuff they had!!

 Scarlet got to ride a 'reindeer'.
According to her, any moose, elk, deer, caribou, or any other antlered animal is a 'reindeer'.

 Ella rode a bull.

I was so happy to see they loved the cow!!
I LOVE cows!!
My grandpa had a whole herd and I miss them.
Brent is afraid of cows.
He thinks they are natures killers.
I was glad to see my girls do not share the same apprehensions!!

No comments: