Thursday, April 13, 2017

Clark County Fair

It's fair time again!!
I like the fair.
I'm a country girl and I enjoy going to see the animals.
Especially since I haven't had them out my back door in such a long time.
I love the fresh air.
But most of all,
I love I see the pure joy my children have.


 This sums up their personality.
Ella in the pink sporty coup.
Scarlet in a massive blue hummer.
 




 Such happy happy chickens!!
 
 And of course face paint!!
Scarlet requested a lady bug before we even stepped on the fair grounds.
Ella wanted an exotic tiger eye.
 
 This is their new favorite attraction!!
This is the first year we didn't do pony rides.
They had to make a choice between the 2 and they wanted bubbles!!
And the teenage boy who runs them with his family is a sweet heart.
 
 Dinner is served!!
 
We had a great year!!
Brent and I agreed,
If you don't leave the fair sunburnt,
gritty with sand,
dehydrated,
and full of cholesterol,
you didn't do it right!!!

No comments: