Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Sunday

I am VERY bad at remembering to take a picture on the Sunday of holidays.
Always forget Christmas outfits,
Easter outfits,
I forgot Ella baptism!!
I made sure this year!!
Maybe next year Brent will be in the picture with us.

 
My girls love my father.
My Grandpa Leavitt got sick when I was young,
so I spent most of my life missing him and worrying about him.
And I was very close to my Granny.
 
My dad's dad,
well,
he's........
we're not close.
I am very happy my daughters have a grandpa who would move heaven and earth for them.
He collects them feathers,
and hugs them,
and tries to lift them even though his back threatens to cripple him every time.
Obviously they have two grandfathers, and they are both stalwart, wonderful men,
but today I smile at the pictures of them with my father.
Because they are always so excited to see him,
and worry he's alone at church,
and see birds, or bugs, or plants,
 and have no doubt that he knows the name of them.
They love him.
And so do I.


2 comments:

Bullion Jackpot Call said...

I have never seen this type of post. your post are superb and your pics are so beautiful.

Mcx Tips in Gold Silver
Intraday Commodity Trading Tips

Unknown said...

Awesome post about "Easter Sunday"

thanks,
Sureshot Tips in Gold | Crude Oil Tips Free Trial