Sunday, April 9, 2017

Grandpa's Birthday Party Egg Hunt

April is one of my favorite months.
It has my Dad's birthday,
and usually Easter.
I love Easter.
I love Spring time and flowers.
The grass starts to grow and the morning air is moist.
With both our families in the Valley,
we have to balance when we are going where.
Some times the parties over lap and we are rushing from one to the other,
and if my children aren't over stimulated,
I am!!
So my mother was gracious and we had Alderete family Easter fun for my dad's birthday.
It makes me so happy to see my children so excited.
Their eyes light up as they bound around the yard and find their eggs.
They help each other and their cousins.
I love my family.
I love that we all live here,
with exception of my turn coat brother,
but we forgive him. hehe
I love I get to see them.
I love that they serve me.
I love that I can depend on them.
I love that their spouses are my siblings.
And I love their children.
 











No comments: