Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am Thankful for...

Okay, it is officially time for the yearly, emotion filled, sappy profession of gratitude!! So here it goes!....
1. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband!! HE is charming and perfect and I am so madly in love with him.
2. My crazy daughter! She tries all my patience and melts my heart with her big blue eyes.
3. My family. I don't know how I could live with out my mom. Maybe one day I will be as wise!!
4. All my other extended family. All my wonderful aunties and uncles. (Here's to you Katie and Beulah!)
5. Memories. My granny died 2 years ago this month and I miss her so much it aches. Although I know she is in a better place, I miss her.
6. Brent's job. Such trying times. We are blessed to have a paycheck and insurance.
7. My darling house.
8. My pretty car.
9. My health.
10. That I finally lost my baby weight! ( yes I'm bragging a little. Sorry for that cheerleader ego burst. It's under control now.)
11. The gospel. I would be so lost. It is so hard to be righteous sometimes, that I am glad for repentance.
12. My Savior. There are no words to describe the love I have for Him.
13. My friends.
14. This nation.
15. This valley. (most of the time)
16. The beautiful fall weather.
I won't go any farther, I could for pages but that sums it up. I challenge everyone who passes by this blog, be stalker or friend, to post what you are thankful for!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Gratitude is the best attitude.

I always love counting my blessings. It is the small things that matter the most and they are the easiest to miss.

ToOdLeS.