Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Weekend

This week has been so busy! I went to St. George on Thursday with my mom and Ella. Ella is an awesome shopper. She likes to stand in the big part of the basket and wave at everyone and shout in her own crazy language. (We think she sounds like an angry German) She loves to eat out with us too. Whether it's rice, mashed potatoes or french fries, as long as it is in steady supply, she is very happy! She is a really good eater. She is willing to try anything at least twice before she rejects or accepts it.
Friday was the craft fair, and I had crazy errand day. I was in the car for over an hour paying bills, bank stops, post office stops and the all-dreaded Lin's visits.
Saturday it was back to the craft fair to show Brent how cute several items were, that I would not be able to live with out! We didn't feel like spending the day at home, so we went to Vegas to do some early Christmas shopping. I like to be prepared! The last time I was not prepared a month in advance for an occasion, my sister didn't get a birthday present until December.
Above: Ella's darling tutu my sister made. She wore it for the party!
Below: The above mentioned reindeer I couldn't live with out!
AND THEN we went to my sister's for a yummy dinner and Jack Jack's birthday. It was a beautiful night and we ate outside. Ella chased her cousin, my sister's nephews, and some other friends around all night long. It was lots of fun!!

Jack Jack is one year old! YAY for cupcakes!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Yes,
Christmas is coming...
I can feel it.

First Thanksgiving I know...
but I am anxious for Christmas.

ToOdLeS.