Thursday, May 26, 2016

Last Day of Pre K

Scarlet had her last day of school today!!
I can't believe it!!
I met with her teacher and the host of other committee members to discuss her advancement,
and it was unanimously decided that she is ready for kindergarten!!
I am so happy for her.
It was a journey to get her to this place.
It was often a very hard journey filled with many tears.
But we did it!!
I am proud of this little girl.
So very very proud.
I don't like to brag about my children, I think it's distasteful,
but I will openly praise this.
Our entire family worked with, and for Scarlet.
She grew and developed and I know it was hard for her.
I know it was confusing and frustrating and that it made her sad and mad.
And I am so proud of us.
I am so proud we did it.
And I am so thankful to my Father in Heaven that he led us and loved us and heard our prayers.
I am deeply grateful to the teachers and aid she had the last 2 years.
Those woman deserve more than they are paid, and I wish I could buy them each 
some diamonds or a car.
They helped me, my family, and my little girl.
I will always be grateful to them.





Every time I take a first and last day picture of Ella, there is little to no change,
we'll see in a few days if this year was the same!!
But this little girl GREW!!

She is kind and concerned for others.
\She loves us so much and has a tender heart.
She is smart and strong,
and I am so glad she chose me as her mother.
I love her so much.

No comments: