Monday, January 16, 2017

Bikes!!

My husband is a push over for little girls with big pleading eyes,
and my daughters are spoiled.
 
Brent brought the girls bikes home from work yesterday,
and they have been on them all day!!
I am embarrassed to admit that my girls have very little exposure to bikes.
They haven't had them in years, and Ella has never been able to ride with out training wheels!!
She's EIGHT!!
 
But this attempt has been a success!!
She has found her balance, and some confidence,
and has progressed to trying to do fancy things.
I'm waiting for that to end in blood.
 
Scarlet had a balance bike ages ago,
so this is her first try at a bike!!
She's FIVE!!
I feel like I failed as a parent or something!!
 
Important things is; they are having a lot of fun and are zooming up and down the street with streamers flying!!
 

 




 

No comments: