Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Ella's January

Ella got to go to the Wetlands Park on a field trip with her class.
It is not with in my boundaries to chaperone field trips.
So I did not go.
Around town, with in walking distance is fine.
Bus? Noooooooooo.
 
This is her cute little friend Rebecca.
Her mother is my dear friend,
and also the master mind behind my precious family book.
She is a good little girl who likes to PLAY.
I know if Ella goes to her house,
she is going to make a fort,
or play dress up,
or with dolls.
Not watch TV or be on a device.
I hold no judgment or even care if that is how other children play.
But MY boundaries are:
I want them to PLAY. 
 
 
Ella brought home the recorder.
She works so hard to do 'well'.
Every year at parent teacher conference,
her teachers praise her vocabulary,
and I am well pleased.
Words are so powerful and beautiful,
and I love that my girls feel the same way.
Ella loves music.
I need to get her into some lessons for one instrument or another.
She could easily play several because she is a very determined girl!!


No comments: