Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Scarlet's January

My little chicken is flourishing!!
I had parent teacher conference before Christmas,
and she is doing great!!
A smart, bright child,
who just needs to work on neatness in hand writing.
I can't worry about that too much because MY handwriting is terrible.
I don't have time to write neat!!
I have thoughts!!
 
She got invited to a sweet little girl's princess party!!
They dressed up and got nail polish and everything!!
 
We went to my nephew's basketball game on Saturday morning.
Renn just wanted kisses SO bad!!
Scarlet is the youngest and not used to being mauled.
I feel like this is a really excellent experience for her!!

 
Ella brought home a recorder from music.
(Heaven help us all)
And Scarlet was sad she didn't have an instrument.
We made some drums!!
She's a natural!!

No comments: