Saturday, July 26, 2014

Counter Tops!!

My kitchen is actually pretty big in size for the square footage of our house.
I am VERY grateful for this!!
But unfortunately it was very ugly.

The original cabinets and HIDEOUS counters.
I have been gunning for these horrible things for over a year now!!

 Newly painted cabinets and new counter tops!!
This sight makes me more happy than words can describe!!

More old ugliness!!

 Finished product!!
 We changed the back splash on this bank of cabinets and we're going to carry it behind the sink too.

The back splash is the same as the counters on this set of drawers, but I'm going to change it to match the rest of the kitchen.
I like sameness!!
It would drive me crazy!!
I'm so glad it is all done and so thankful for Brent's help!!
I'm so excited to see things looking so pretty!!


No comments: