Saturday, July 5, 2014

Water Fun

Here in the desert if you want to go out doors, you better have an activity that involves water!!
Or you will die.
I am not exaggerating.
I truly believe there should be government funding for each and every person in Clark County to have a POOL!!

 We do not have a pool.
So we get creative!!
My mom and dad went on vacation and I was in charge of watering her 1000 some odd plants while she was away.

 While the cat's away!!
We dragged the tramp onto a grassy area and got cooled off!!

 We swim in our back yard every day.
Every.
Day.

 The missing grand parents also donating a spare pool. :)
We go to the dollar store and get 'animal capsules'  that 'grow' in water.
It's just better all around if each girl has her own pool for this!!

 Both of them are brown little indian girls!!

We even pulled out the slide!!
In all honesty this summer has not been as awful as it could be.
I think our highest temperature has only been 119 so far!!
Practically an arctic front!!

I hate summer.
I'm trying.
But I really, really hate the heat.

No comments: