Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ella turns 6!!

I can't believe my baby is 6!!
She is getting so big so fast and I'm in denial!!
We had a great day having a friend party!!

 Since Easter Ella has been talking about her birthday.
And I'm sure any day now she'll be getting excited about Halloween.
She loves her holidays and is always VERY excited for the next one!!
She requested a water party and we did our best to deliver!!

 We had 2 kiddie pools!!
Both equipped with a slide!!

 And the swing set.

 We put the hose under the trampoline and at one point ON it!!
They loved that!!

 We had to cut the cake so EVERYONE got a piece of rainbow!!

 I am pleased with who Ella has chosen as friends.
They are all good little girls from good families.
I constantly remind her that the most important thing to look for in a friend is kindness!!

 They were all polite and very generous!!
I have a lot of new toys in my play room!!

 We decided to have all of our fun in my parent's back yard.
It is beautiful and huge and has all the amenities!!
Porch, patio, grass, trees and all the toys!!
My mom lovingly nurtures her flowers and my dad takes his landscaping roots very seriously!!

Scarlet did pretty good.
She was the slide tyrant at one time but we defused it quickly.
One of the little girls looked up at me with huge eyes as Scarlet's tantrum surged and said "I think she's upset."
I told her "I know. Sometimes she forgets how to share."
The little girls replied knowingly "It's ok. I have a little sister too." 

Thank you to everyone who came!!
I felt very blessed to have so many little girls come to celebrate with my daughter.

2 comments:

Tara Leavitt said...

So fun to see all the photos of them hanging out together. What a great group of girls. Figures they all wanted a rainbow piece...lol

Andrea Bradford said...

Mattingly told me about her chocolate rainbow cake. It was the highlight to her, haha.