Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vitamins

In my goal to strengthen my mental health, I researched about all the different vitamins a person who is struggling with depression /anxiety might need.
Out of the suggestions, I decided on these.
They have in no way cured me, but I have noticed a difference in my body chemistry!!

From left to right:
The small white circle- B6- promotes energy and cognitive function
The pink circle- B12- support metabolism and also promotes energy
Giant white oval- Magnesium/calcium/zinc- supports bones muscles and nerves
2 tan ovals- Biotin- solely for hair, skin and nails. And it works!! My nails grow fast and my hair is thick and strong!! I am totally sold on this stuff!!
Dark red oval- cranberry- urinary tract 
Dark green circle- Iron- blood health
Dark pink oval- prenatal vitamin- no I'm not pregnant or getting pregnant. They are the only multi vitamin that doesn't make me sick.


I have been on these for about 2 years. I will randomly run out and then forget them for a week or two or three. But then my nails break and my hair looks dry and I correct myself fast!!
Just recently I ran out of several of them all at the same time, and it gets pricey when I have to get a bunch at a time!!
I went almost 3 weeks forgetting them and before I knew it, my nails were splintering away!!

So far these have worked for me.
It is quite the handful but I'm getting really good at taking multiples at once!!
I am open to any suggestions that have worked for you!!

2 comments:

The Leavitts said...

Where do you get the biotin?? My hair needs some help, haha!!!
I'd love to do lunch or a play date, we should for real get together!

Unknown said...

I just get it at Lin's!! I try to wait for it to go on sale and then it's only like $5!!

And anytime!!