Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Brent

Tough Mudder 2014

Today is Brent's birthday.
I want to take a moment to compliment him.
Brent is steadfast and stalwart.
He is patient and kind.
He is helpful.
He is calm and reassuring.
He loves me despite everything I am and he is a GOOD father.
I love him so much and I am so grateful I have him.
I am not ready to blog about the anxiety I have been crippled by this year.
But let's say it has been INTENSE.
A lesser man would not have tolerated all the upheaval that has been this year and walked away in disgust months ago.
My wonderful husband has stood by my side, held my hand, and blessed me with his priesthood many times.
Thank you Brent.
Thank you for being the wonderful man that you are.
Thank you for loving me and your daughters with out expectations.
You are amazing and I am so glad you are my eternal companion.

No comments: