Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 18, 19, 20

I got distracted and had stuff going on!!
I admit I forgot about my every day posting!!

Day 18
I am grateful for fitness!!
I am currently doing Insanity twice a week.
Holy crap is it tough!!
But I'm grateful for a body that is willing to try!!
Even if Shaun T is asking way too much of me!!
I put this picture in the middle because it is of fitness and friends!!
Day 19
I'm grateful for friends.
The good ones.
Not the ones who only come around when they want something.
The ones who care about me and listen to me.
I'm grateful for compassion of kind people.

Day 20
I want to say it again.
I am grateful for my family.
My brother had his first child yesterday.
When I hugged him at the hospital today, I looked at him and thought,
"You are still 17 in my mind. How can you have a child?! You're not old enough!"
But he does!!
A beautiful, healthy son.

I love my own daughters so much.
I love Brent and appreciate him every day.

No comments: