Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 6: My Family

I love all of my Aunts and Uncles.
They are giving, loving people. 
 I feel like each of them has taught me a valuable lesson for life.
I have cousins I consider friends.
I had amazing grandparents that unconditionally loved me.

This picture is of my cousin after he had returned home from his mission in Argentina.
He's not super affectionate and when we sat down to take the picture, my sister and I couldn't help pouncing on him!!
You can tell how much he liked it.
This is one of my favorite pictures because it was before digital cameras where you can capture a perfect moment.
And it is one of the few photos in existence of  this particular cousin SMILING!!
He is the oldest son of one of the Aunts I am most fond of!!


Grandpa and Grandma Leavitt.
I miss these two people every day.
They were genuine, loyal, loving people.

Grandma Pauline and Grandpa George.
I am not as close to my dad's parents as my mother's,
but they taught me the importance of honesty and selflessness.

No comments: