Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 25: Play

 I am grateful for the time I get to spend playing,
with my daughters,
with my husband,
with my family.

 Scarlet pounced on Ella. She was not suspecting it!!
Scarlet is big and Ella is small so they're almost the same size now!!

 Scarlet modeling her Shrek mask.

 They love digging in the dirt!!
Don't they know they're girls!? 
Brent was a digger too. I guess it's genetic!!

 Ella stacks up the play dough into a tower and Scarlet knocks them down!!
She thinks it's hilarious!!
Why do I buy them toys again!?

Daddy throws out his back and makes his legs burn pushing little girls around on various plastic vehicles.
It's good for him!!

My brand new nephew Grayson.
He was precious.
He was sweet and cuddly and perfect.
Ella wanted to take him home. 
She was so gentle when she touched his feet.
I let her use the barest tips of her fingers to stroke the hair on the side of his head.
She was properly respectful and quiet at the hospital.
I was very grateful she listened to my instructions (threats) in the elevator!!
I am so very excited for my brother and his new son.


No comments: