Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 14: Peace

I'm grateful for a peaceful home.
I'm grateful I live in harmony with my family.
Yes, we disagree.
Yes, we argue.
But in the end there is a peaceful love between us all.

I am grateful for friends who share that peace.
They build me up and support me.
That list includes family members who I trust and cherish.

I am grateful for the peace of the sunrise.
I love to watch the mountains become drenched in pink and the day begin.
I thankful for the stillness of a full moon night.

I am grateful for the peace of my children's sleeping faces.
I hold them in my arms and see their relaxed faces, and I pray with all my might that they know how much I love them.

I am grateful for the peace I feel when I run.
The cold wind stings my face.
I am left with only the sound of my beating heart and my heavy breath.

I am grateful for the peace my Heavenly Father can envelope my heart with when it is filled with anguish.

No comments: