Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 24: Memories

I'm grateful for memories.
For fun times.
When life was easy.
Or when I thought it was hard and I look back and realize how good I had it!!

 I like to think back on the fun times of cheer and high school.
When life was about playing and falling in love.
That is not a time of my life I'd like to repeat, but it was fun while I was there!!

 My favorite memories are of my childhood.
My grandparents were alive and healthy.
I loved school.
My siblings were my best friends.
Every occasion was exciting.
Holidays were magic.

 I love to remember my girls being so little!! This is Ella at about 18 months.
I forgot she used to be so much more blond!!
But this picture was taken in about September so she was fresh off of the summer sun!!

 Scarlet at about 7 weeks old.
He hair line was so bad!!
And she was quiet!!
Her poor eyes kept that translucent, purple look for months!!

 Playing dress up with my brother and sister.

 My Aunt Jeanette sent me this Minnie Mouse for my birthday.
I loved her so much she eventually turned gray!!
She had to go EVERYWHERE!!
When she was some how misplaced, my mom had to hunt down a replacement!!

We used to love to play on my dad's 4 wheeler.
Hours of entertainment pretending to go for a ride or an adventure!!

No comments: