Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday

I am one of those crazy people who get up at 3:30 am to go shopping. We fight for deals and I even stole from a lady once. In my defense she had 6 waffle irons and was reaching for another one! I think it's only fair I swiped one right out of her cart!! Here are some of the fun deals I got!
This awesome mixer from Costco. Notice the red, no bang beaters? Awesome!
A robe for Ella and the cutest ear muffs ever! We go for a walk every morning and she complains of cold ears. A hoodie just doesn't do the trick!
A few things for me and Ella. A flannel shirt for me. I LOVE flannel shirts. The best ones are from my grandpa and properly worn out. Two pairs of pajama pants. I like to have prints that are a little wild. Hence the Scottie dog repetition. Two dresses for Ella for only $12.99. I got a size big so they can be for next year.
I got quite a few other things, but they are for Christmas, so I can't just flaunt then on the blog!! It was so much fun. I will always be the crazy Black Friday shopper!!

No comments: