Saturday, November 5, 2011

Resident Evils

The current objects that vex me:
1. My next door neighbors 'vampire' truck. Apparently this vehicle can not function unless the sun has set. It roars to life with its original 1960-something engine, surpassing the average truck's sound decibel level. Layman's terms? LOUD truck.
2. The weeds in my back yard. The tallest has now reached a good 12 feet.
3. My inability to officially wake up every day.
4. My three year old's desire to get into everything that doesn't belong to her.
5. My 2 months old's desire to continually cry.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Your last several posts have been interesting... I sympathize with the annoying evils we face daily in life.

As I walked out my front door today... a gunshot made me jump. It was at very close range. Although we are in the 'country'... it is still against the law to shoot your firearm in a residential neighborhood and I will never LIKE it!!!!!

WEEDS. (nothing I can do will EVER contain those babies)

ToOdLeS.