Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Thankful For

This year I am thankful for:
1. My husband
2. My daughters
3. The scriptures
4. Prayer
5. The Ensign
6. My parents
7. My siblings
8. My sister and brother in law
9. My nieces and nephews
10. Brent's family (All 17 of them!)
11. Modern medicine
12. Good doctors. Especially Dr Ofori and Dr. Wold. Awesome men.
13. DRUGS :)
14. My extended family. I have wonderful aunties and uncles and have acquired some really great ones from marriage!
15. My home
16. Brent's job
17. My Tahoe. She ain't as shiny as she used to be, but she still hauls!
18. My raggedy cat
19. Fall weather (or any time that isn't summer)
20. The priesthood and worthy men who hold it.
There are other insignificant things too. Like Scentsy bars, perfume and chocolate chip cookies, but I thought I'd just list the really important things.

No comments: