Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dreams

Last night I dreamt that my sister, and 2 sister in laws conducted an intervention for me. Because I was too fat!! They sat me down, told me I looked like crap and took me to the grocery store to buy vegetables. I woke up depressed.
It did prompt me to think about some of the reoccurring dreams I have.
1- Dinosaurs are chasing me. Not just regular dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus Rex.
2- Bears are chasing me.
3- I have a particular aunt that I don't care much for. (Don't try to guess, I have 11 of them) I dream that I beat the crap out of her!! Vividly!! Pull her hair, punch her, kick her, everything.
4- Brent is getting married to a 2nd wife and I am crushed.
5- I have 8 children but can't see their faces.
What are your reoccurring dreams?

3 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

you left out the big yellow chicken and I don't believe in vegetables for adults (well maybe sparingly and coated in ranch)

BowlerGirl said...

Ummmm...there better be NO WAY I was one of the SIL that conducted the intervention. I need one myself, so I better not be pointing my post-partum fingers at anything other than the mirror.

Bowler Family said...

Shellie!! It was you and Amy!! It seriously was the worst night mares I have ever had!!