Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scarlet's Blessing

Scarlet Jorlyn Bowler was blessed by her Daddy this morning. He gave her a beautiful blessing. I didn't even think to have someone write down what was said. I didn't at all with Ella. But my sister and a sweet girl from the ward, Sister Kelley recorded it for me. It was so sweet.
We didn't take hardly any pictures. Scarlet does NOT sleep at ALL, so I'm exhausted. Pictures were pushed to the way side. It was a wonderful day and I'm so grateful for the people who could share it with us.

2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I LOVE Scarlet's dress. And...
it was a wonderful blessing.

Whitney Baldwin said...

Beautiful dress! and a beautiful baby girl to go with it!

PS. I wish for you a few hours of blissful uninterupted sleep. Babies are the greatest, but man it sure sucks when they aren't sleeping.