Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Beautiful Daughters...Caution!! Picture Overload!!!

Searching for flowers.
Profile
That is my wedding veil.
Hi little face.
The little angle.
A little smile!

Not a super cute picture, but I really liked the background!
Poor little girl. Flower bigger than her head!
Ella's true spirit.
She kind of looks like a beauty contestant.
My beautiful girl.
Done with me and the camera!
I took these pictures myself with the nice camera Brent got me last year for Christmas. I have photoshop but I only used it minimally. I don't like pictures that have the CRAP photoshopped out of them!! I only used it to crop them and lift out some shadows. I didn't enhance anything because I want my children to LOOK like my children!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You do have beautiful girls! I love their pretty eyes! Scarlet is so tiny! I know that flower is big for a flower, but kind of small for a head, ha! I love these pictures!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

They turned out great. I love the second one of Scarlet with the veil. And Ella looks adorable in every one of her pictures. The hair and eyes never fail, she is so pretty. I bet this took forever. We are attempting picture fun time today too. Wish me luck.