Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Challenge

I am taking inspiration from my blogging buddy Whitney, and have challenged myself to blog every day for the month of November. I think it might be slightly cheating to pick a shorter month, but that's only a minor detail!!!
I feel it is only fair to warn you that these posts might be filled with personal opinions, judgement and sarcasm. So tomorrow I will have hopefully pulled together something interesting enough to blog about. Get excited!!!
PS Whitney I'm sorry, but I may rip off a few of your ideas!! Because in all honesty, I'm just not that creative!!

2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

GOOD blog on poor blah blah

Megan said...

Love this challenge, sometimes i feel I blog tooo much, but this makes me feel better. :) Hope things are well for you guys. Love, Meg