Monday, November 7, 2011

Shows I've Been Into

Scarlet routinely holds me hostage in the rocking chair, so I have developed a liking to a few shows I wouldn't usually watch.
1-The Walking Dead. This show is about a zombie apocalypse. A group of people are trying to find somewhere safe to exist zombie free. It is filled with drama, secret love, prejudice and of course, Zombies. Seriously, a soap opera with dead people!!
2- Sister Wives. This is a reality show that follows a polygamous man who has 4 wives and 17 children. I am deeply fascinated by them. I personally could not share my husband with another woman. I am too insecure and would be too jealous!! Brent assured me, if he took a second wife, he would make sure she was fat, ugly and could cook really well! :)
3- Big Bang Theory. I haven't watched this from the beginning. I only recently starting watching it when it came to TBS. At first I wasn't interested in it, but when I was rocking Scarlet to sleep and the clicker was out of reach, I watched an episode. It is hilarious!! I love snob humor.
4- Who's Line Is It Anyway?- This is an old improvisation show that aired on ABC. It comes on ABC Family every night. It makes me laugh because those guys are so goofy!
So this is my current state of being. Lots of TV with my 2 month old. Because she was 2 months early she has only gestational became a newborn. I am now hoping we will now start moving forward in her development. I.E. SLEEPING

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love Big Bang Theory! I've watched it from the beginning! I also love Sister Wives and Who's Line! They are some of my favorites!

Trent & Tara said...

we love big bang theory as well. sister wives i can't stomach to watch.