Friday, November 4, 2011

Hypocrite

The following is a list I stole from someone else! Things I swore I would never do, and have not. Things I swore I would never do and have.
Things I will never do:
1- I will never be a fan of reality stars. I.E. Kim Kardashian, Snooki, Paris Hilton
2- I will never drink Pepsi or Coke as my preferred beverage. I just don't like it.
3- I will never smoke.
4- I will never be a relaxed, easy going person.
5- I will never be blond. Not that I have anything against the hair color. I just think I would ridiculous.
Things I said I would never do and have:
1- Own a "sweat suit". One of those valour ones in a bright color. Yeah, I do and it's plum.
2- Run a marathon. I haven't done this, but I have now decided to toy with idea!
3- Have a DVR
4- Play video games
5- Buy an Ipod
6 Get stuck on sitcoms
SO there you are!! All my hypocrisy out in open!!

1 comment: